What information do we collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
• Information we collect from your use of our site. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, whereabouts you connected to our service, your internet service provider (ISP), and what type of device you are using to access our service;
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to reinput (or opt-out) again.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
Automatically Collected Information: When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
• Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with other organisations, including: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. When you click on an advert about us or download from a social media site we may receive information about your profile and your expression of interest from those sources.
How we use your information
We use this information in the following ways:
• Information you give to us or which we receive from other sources. We use this information:
in order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our, or a third party’s products and services;
for the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
to deal with any legal queries relating to your use of our service;
to provide you with service communications so that we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email. These will include notifications about changes to our service, event details and information about products that you have signed up to;
to provide you with marketing communications including, with your permission, information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; or
in our or a third party’s legitimate interests of keeping customers up to date with goods and services, increase awareness of us and third parties within the market, making promotional offers and generating new business, building and maintaining loyalty or market share.
When you submit an enquiry via our website, we ask you for your name, contact telephone number and email address.
We use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any information you requested. We may also email you several times after your enquiry to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered to your satisfaction. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, enter a prize draw or download a free report on our website, we will ask for your consent to use your name and email address to email you our newsletter which contains information about our products and other information which we feel might be of interest to you.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any newsletter, and we will stop sending you the newsletter.
Your name and email address are shared with our email marketing service provider. This company has contractually committed to providing appropriate safeguards for your personal data which means it will be protected in line with the legal requirements of the European Union. We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
We keep your personal data for as long as we produce and distribute our newsletter. If you withdraw your consent, we will mark your details so that they are not used and delete them after two years.
When you enter a prize draw on our websites, your name and email address are shared with our prize draw service provider. This company has contractually committed to providing appropriate safeguards for your personal data which means it will be protected in line with the legal requirements of the European Union. We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
We keep your personal data for as long as we run our free prize draws. If you withdraw your consent, we will mark your details so that they are not used and delete them after two years.
• Information we collect from your use of the site. We will use this information for the following purposes:
to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• Information we collect throughout our relationship. We will use this information to help us provide you with our services.
Owner and Data Controller
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is…
Email: carl [@] cmhmarketing . com
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at the address above or through the “Contact” section of our Sites. You have the right:
• to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
• to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
• to request from us access to personal information held about you;
• to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation or the data is children’s data and was collected in relation to an offer of information services;
• to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing); Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted here.